Diving with crocodiles offers something a little different for the adventurous scuba divers among us.
In the following clip, wild life cameraman, Didier Noirot takes us on a guided tour of his crocodile diving adventures. Although it is work for him, it is still quite an adventure that many of us would rather just watch on a screen.
Watch these adventures in the clip below. His real-life explanations add a captivating dimension to his work and its dangers.
Watch this amazing footage and explanations of his crocodile diving experiences.
I am sure that there are many of you guys that would jump at the opportunity to dive with crocodiles. Right?
If you are interested perusing a dive with these crocs, visit the following link. Underwater 360 reviews 4 of the best places to dive with Crocodiles in their post at uw360.asia.
Remember to keep in mind these safety measures highlighted in the article.
Dive with crocodile experts
– Only dive in winter months or when the water is cold; crocodiles are less active and lose their appetites in the cooler water
– Get in and out of the “danger zone” quickly; crocodiles attack at the water’s surface
– Stay close to the riverbed; crocodiles attack objects silhouetted against the light
– Always keep out of striking range of a crocodile’s head
– Look for smaller-sized crocodiles; they may be less likely to attack anything bigger than themselves
– Learn to read a crocodile’s attitude; only get close to crocodiles that appear to be comfortable with divers
Purchase your next dive trip from PADI Travel at our affiliate link below and receive a free $500 Hotel Discount Card that can be used worldwide for hotel stays , car rentals and excursions. --> http://forscubadivers.com/DivePadi
Simply email proof of purchase for verification. Terms apply, see terms on your Hotel Savings Card email.