Its hard enough to find a wetsuit that is both comfortable and suitable to you diving needs. These tips will help you to get the most use out of your favorite wetsuit.
- Rinse: It goes without saying … Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Hang your wetsuit out to dry (not in direct sunlight). Turn it inside out and dry the inside first, then later dry the outside . Hang the wetsuit by folding it over a hangar so as to not damage it.
- Use a wetsuit shampoo occasionally with a specialized product. Shampooing can be done with every few uses, not every time.
- Don't grab and pull/force your wetsuit on or off. Use care in putting on and taking off you wetsuit.
- Remove all jewelry, yes even the small pieces.
- use conditioners to remove odors related top bacteria and mold as needed after your wetsuit has been washed and rinsed.
- Inspect your wetsuit for damage after each use and address any problems you find early.
- Properly store you wetsuit flat after it has been cleaned in a dry, cool and dark location.
If you follow these tips as listed above you should be able to easily enjoy the maximum usefulness of your faborite wetsuit.
Read the full article for more detail here on tdisdi.com